2017 BWSA Summer Soccer Camp
Camp will be held Monday-Thursday, June 26th-29th, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm each day.
This is a skills-building camp for children ages 7-14. Children will engage in:
- Small group attacking - Exercises and games that improve creativity with the ball in 2v2 and 3v3 situations
- Finishing - Exercises and games that improve technique and encourage instinctive scoring when around the goal
- Speed - Exercises and games to improve agility, acceleration and power with and without the ball
- Moves (1v1) - Exercises and games that teach game winning individual moves to get behind opponents
- Receiving and Passing - Exercises and games to improve 1st touch and to encourage accurate and creative passing
Camp Cost: $75
If you would still like to come, email Ian by Friday, June 23rd and let him know you will be attending.
Payments: Make checks payable to Freedom Soccer Club
Mail to: Freedom Soccer Club, PO Box 356, New Albany, OH 43054
Email questions to Camp Director: Ian at
To download and print the application please click here,
Hope to see you all there.