2019 BWSA Summer Soccer Camp
Camp dates will be in June. Stay tuned for exact dates.
This is a skills-building camp for children ages 7-14. Children will engage in:
- Small group attacking - Exercises and games that improve creativity with the ball in 2v2 and 3v3 situations
- Finishing - Exercises and games that improve technique and encourage instinctive scoring when around the goal
- Speed - Exercises and games to improve agility, acceleration and power with and without the ball
- Moves (1v1) - Exercises and games that teach game winning individual moves to get behind opponents
- Receiving and Passing - Exercises and games to improve 1st touch and to encourage accurate and creative passing
Payments: Make checks payable to Freedom Soccer Club
Mail to: Freedom Soccer Club, PO Box 356, New Albany, OH 43054
Email questions to Camp Director: Ian at
Hope to see you all there.